TRANSLATE

Sunday, January 27, 2013

TV: ASIA’s NEXT TOP MODEL ( WEEK 10 )

Previously on ASIA’S NEXT TOP MODEL, HELENA (HONG KONG) got the surprising elimination as STEPHANIE (PHILIPPINES) once again strike luck escaping another bottom two.  Who will be eliminated tonight, will STEPHANIE’s luck runs out or another girl will bite the dust.


WEEK 10, KATE (TAIWAN) and SOFIA (JAPAN) were rejoicing by HELENA’s elimination, on the other hand STEPHANIE and AASTHA (NEPAL) felt differently as they were sad reading her goodbye letter.
At dinner KATE and SOFIA was acting like a mean girl teasing JESSICA (THAILAND) for her three consecutive FIRST CALL/PHOTO OF THE WEEK, and unaffected JESSICA confidently ignore the teasing.


The next day it was the CHALLENGE, I won’t cover their movement lesson cause it seems useless, so lets go to the challenge itself.  The girls were task to portray a character together with the price SUVARU car.  From nature lover KATE, executive SOFIA, sophisticated AASTHA, shopaholic STEPHANIE; JESSICA won the challenge with her socialite portrayal.  Seriously the show needs to put out better challenges, I actually feel bored looking at their final film, I forgot what the challenge is all about, oh their modeling the car LOL.

The PHOTO SHOOT was about ART & MOVEMENT, I did enjoy watching this one, I love art and long dresses, the movement not so much, and so as the girls as after every photo shoot their sweating and looks really tired.

JESSICA for the 4th time got the FIRST CALL/PHOTO OF THE WEEK, I agree with the judges on this, the photo was dramatic and it still spells fashion.

I’m not into this pic as much as the judges, KATE photo kinda look too much, the movement was there but the model is out.

SOFIA’s photo was carried by the garment, but it does look beautiful, the model is there but the movement isn't much shown.

STEPHANIE’s photo was fierce on close-up, I think it’s the prettiest she look on the photo, like SOFIA the garment carry the shot but her face alone show model.

My favorite girl AASTHA was eliminated this week, I HATE IT.  My favorite girls are going one by one.  I’m suppose to disagree on this one but the close up of the face kinda didn't match the theme, AASTHA and her sleepy eyes killed her chances here.


No comments:

Post a Comment