TRANSLATE

Saturday, January 5, 2013

FASHION: MY BIRTHDAY 2013

When I was young I said to myself that I’ll be fulfilled when I turn 25, - FAST FORWARD - I’m 25 and working for a big company as a staff, I don’t think this defines fulfilled for me, I quit and give myself an allowance, 30 and I’ll be fulfilled - FAST FORWARD - I’m 30 unemployed and in the process of transforming myself to who I’am, half spirited I give myself more allowance 35 or maybe 40 they said life begins at 40 right?  And in the news their reporting about young achievers under 25, I’m doomed…



But seriously I think I’M FULFILLED  when you were young you think too fast and a little insensitive to the things around you, looking back when I was 25 I’m already fulfilled, I have my family’s love and support quitting a big company’s job, in good health (that includes my whole family) and living in a positive way and happy waking up everyday, when I turn 30 in the process I gain skills in the arts, PAINTING, WRITING and VIDEO EDITING and PHOTOGRAPHY, I also found LOVE and were going strong for 2 YEARS now…


So 31 and moving forward---I think I’m already fulfilled, life isn't about aging or gaining material things or money, it’s the memories you keep and experience you treasure… and love you share to your KAPWA…

Love your KAPWA…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRiS

No comments:

Post a Comment