TRANSLATE

Friday, January 4, 2013

FASHION: CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR 2013

I remember FASHION and its influences in Movies and TV.  Series, it’s all about the latest design and what SARAH JESSICA PARKER is wearing and by that I’m admittedly and a full blown SEX and the CITY addict.  But seriously I don’t think SEX and the CITY or SJP’s fashion can adapt just to anyone, plus Manila is way too different to NYC and that opening dress would create a scene if you wear it here, LOL.

Well too much on media’s influence in fashion,
For me fashion is a mix of showbiz influences, COMFORT and what I like to wearCOMFORT - of course I can’t wear those leather booths on a sunny hot country or else you’ll develop fungi, or those pumps while crossing the busy streets of TAFT AVENUE.  On what I like to wear, it sometimes depends on my mood and situational, if its too hot loose clothes, if I feel I’m getting fat black clothes, I rarely wear jeans for the reasons of comfort I like to spread my legs more (please don’t refer this statement sexually, LOL).  So all in all I develop my style on mostly what I feel, moods and sometimes the latest fashion demands…

So here’s my CHRISTMAS and NEW YEARFASHION



I love this gold colored dress, my friends called it a fashion sleepwear cause it looked like a nighties but generally they love it, the HIGLIGHTS of this dress is the bead work on top and the dark flower theme style at the bottom of the dress, of course since I’m into gold theme I matched it with my two inch open toe shoes by CHARLES & KEITH… 




It’s the HOLIDAYS so obviously you will gain something, I go safe this time wearing a black dress in white strings necklace like style which is the HIGHLIGHTS of the dress, since I’m going for the dark look I paired it with my SO FAB!  open toe leopard black print shoes in four inch wooden heels, not comfortable really but does LOOK GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment