TRANSLATE

Sunday, January 6, 2013

MY DADS A ROCK STAR

Yes me and my dad’s birthday fall on the same month and almost fall on the same day, I was born and he had a gift the day after, His birthday ME, precious right???
Don’t doubt it, even if I didn't turn out to be what my father wants or the society wants, I think my father does love me for who I’ am (put on the cliche CARPENTERS song), he never for once argue about my choices and leave me be happy of who and what I want to be, and for that I’m thankful my childhood didn't happen like in the movies when the father ask what his son is and the son answers girl, drown in the tub full of water pull up another question by the father, girl or boy?  The boy answers MERMAID


OK to wrap it up cause there’s a party, I would like to great HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD, I think you’re a ROCK STAR turning 62 and looking like you just turn 40... or 50 (cut him some slack guys it’s his birthday…)

No comments:

Post a Comment