TRANSLATE

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 – HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

The year that was 2012, well for me this year was the best year of my life…  I get to enjoy life as it is, do things I dream about doing and be with people I love, also this year I get to be with my loving BF two times (I wish for more but VISA problem)…



To start off JANUARY
was the first month of the year and its all about being planning and being used to the NEW YEAR, and that’s actually what I done as in nothing more, plan and plan what I’ll do to make the year 2012 perfect.

FEBRUARY
is where it all begins; I get to travel again after my CHINA travel in September 2011.  I try to be a solo traveler in THAILAND, there I found out I’m not the solo traveler person and I end up being a loner at backpackers hotel and even at the beach of PATONG, PHUKET.  Though it’s not so bad at all because, I meet some friends that are now my FACEBOOK friends, hahah.
Well it’s a well planned FEBRUARY that after a few days I got home me and my bestfriend GERARD fly to INDIA, MALAYSIA should be our stop over but his work left me alone at the HOTEL, and yes the loner me stay at the hotel, I try to go out but I guess its my nature to stay at the hotel, I got lost and it rained.  Were together on the INDIA trip and yes TAJ MAHAL was stunning, its marble white hue makes me feel like I’m in heaven.  And yes it’s the temple of love, my friend GERARD wishes and found love, while his in INDIA, LOL.

MARCH
was suppose to be my break from travelling and start my life, but my boyfriend need help and as a loving girlfriend I decided to go to him to THAILAND for REHAB.  We have this unused HOTEL voucher in BALI, INDONESIA from our failed trip last year from SINGAPORE and INDONESIA, so we used it before we enter REHAB.
I have so much expectation in BALI as it was tagged one of the best beaches in the world and all that expectation tumble, for me our beach BORACAY is way better, oh and even the PATONG, BEACH, BORACAY is still better, that’s my travelers opinion BTW (by the way).
The REHAB stint in THAILAND was good, I wouldn’t expound further being it’s a private affair, but I get to meet good and beautiful people whom I wish is all on their way to recovery.  I even found a bestfriend whom I’m hoping to bond again later.  My boyfriend finishes off the treatment and later head back to US.

APRIL
was the time of adjustment, I did cry a lot missing my boyfriend we been together for more than a month and being away from him make my heart ache.  The first time we go back on SKYPE it makes me cry and we decided to hang up and talk some other time cause I cant hold back the tears.  Later on the month everything turn back to normal and again the LONG DISTANCE is working.

MAY
JUNE
JULY
AUGUST
SEPTEMBER
months just pass by, I did gain some skills in PHOTOGRAPHY and done some writing, but I guess time pass by so quickly.

OCTOBER
was the month my BF relapse and need my help again, willingly and lovingly I follow him back to THAILAND, we meet there and this time we go to the MONKS TEMPLE.  It’s rocky at the beginning but he gets a grasp later.  Two weeks and I believe this treatment is better, to end the trip we stay at BANGKOK and see the busy city, I never been to NEW YORK but I guess when they say “THE CITY NEVER SLEEPS” this is what they mean, 6AM and the party is just packing up.

NOVEMBER
I never miss my BF this much, well its all about whining and wishing and hoping this month for me, I whine why its so hard to get a VISA to the US when your intention was to really JUST VISIT, hoping there’s an easy way to be with him and wishing there really is.
Also a health scare happens this month regarding GASTRO, I did have a worse stomach problem that I thought would end my life, the scare make me get a HEALTH CARDS.

DECEMBER
it’s the end of the year and all the plans you hope at the start of the year should already happen or at its final stage, nothing of mine happens so I guess its time to move on and hope the next year will be better.

Well like I said this year is the best year of my life, if the NEW YEAR 2013 would be better it means its going to be a better year or probably perfect, so let me end the year with a picture that I guess represent how I feel,

Me jumping with the biggest smile, thank you 2012 and looking forward to 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment