TRANSLATE

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Countries FILIPINO’s can TRAVEL w/o VISA

My definite guilty pleasure is TRAVELLING, not that I have the money to do it often LOL, but every time there’s an airline discount fare GUILTY as charge I would book it without having second thoughts.  Well discounts seats usually give you three months or more allowance, so that would give me leeway to plan my travels.

I LOVE travelling, it personally elevates me to total bliss every time I found myself in a different space where I discover and learn about other countries cultures, enriching my life with memories that I can take with me forever, and having a chance to see that countries famous structures/places with historic significance, if I get to do one thing at the end of it, that’s to travel as much countries as I could.

That’s why I envy those first class citizen who can go around everywhere not needing a VISA, cause us FILIPINO’s we need an insurance that will return back to our country.
But don’t fret you guys we aren't so bad, HERE are the list of countries we can go to without that INSURANCE i mean VISA









Let me remind you guys that most countries in the list don’t have a direct flight so TRANSIT VISA from another country for stop over would be necessary.

Well as you can see there’s a lot of countries we FILIPINO’s can go to, assuming you have the most important thing in travelling, MONEY!!!??!!!

Hope I inspire you guys to TRAVEL, HAPPY travelling and when we see each other in one of these countries don’t forget to say “KABAYAN...”

Love your KAPWA


1 comment:

  1. i can travel in pero even w/0 a visa... so i need only a passport

    ReplyDelete