TRANSLATE

Friday, January 25, 2013

CHANGI AIRPORT – SINGAPORE

I think the airport is the face of the country; well it’s the first thing you will see before you sight other places in the country so the airport is like a prelude to your spree.  That’s why I feel bad to countries with worse airport, my country the PHILIPPINES included; in my country every traveler are paying airport tax and travelers tax, so I wonder where is that fund going if our airport is on the list of worse.




So much on that, well my latest travel in SINGAPORE I was faced by CHANGI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT where I could tagged as the 3rd best AIRPORT I been to, second is CHINA (BEIJING CAPITAL INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT) and the first is THAILAND (SUVARNABHUMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT).  It was spacious and tidy like the other two airports, though there’s not much chair to rest or sleep in those long waiting hours for a flight and there’s not much design or structure that tourist like to see and take pictures to.
Still CHANGI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT is a good prelude to start with your travel to SINGAPORE.



No comments:

Post a Comment