TRANSLATE

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FEAST of BLACK NAZARENE

 As I written before regarding my FAITH, I’m a devout of THE BLACK NAZARENE, I visit its CHURCH once a week if I can and send a prayer every time.  Today JANUARY 09 is its ANNIVERSARY and as you can see in the picture underneath devout will frock outside the church and march routing QUIRINO GRANDSTAND to QUIAPO for the traditional procession.  Millions of devotees will follow THE BLACK NAZARENE as a knot connecting to the patron will be thrown to the crowd, all the people who’ll touch the knot will be blessed more so who will touch the religious patron.



Well for me my devotion is going to his church and sending a prayer, with that THE BLACK NAZARENE bless me and miraculously gives me my good wishes and intentions…

VIVA NUESTRO PADRE JESUS NAZARENO

No comments:

Post a Comment