TRANSLATE

Monday, January 14, 2013

70th GOLDEN GLOBE AWARDS

The award seasons are here and starting off here’s the 70th GOLDEN GLOBE honoring the best in film and television 2012.  Admittedly I never watch the GOLDEN GLOBE I do watch THE OSCARS but this one I just pass on, with awards covering films and TV sure this one will take time.  But having two funny hosts TINA FEY and AMY POEHLER it seems an interesting award show, and it does the ladies deliver and I bet they’ll be coming back next year.

Here are the lists of WINNERS

I won’t comment on this, I will confess I was only familiar with the movie BRAVE and not that keen for it winning the movies is a so so not like the earlier PIXAR offering, maybe in THE OSCAR i could make a comeback watching these films…

On this one I’m only familiar with the series GIRLS i like that the series is edgy, it deserves the award, I have the DVD of HOMELAND and the others I’m just too lazy to watch, I don’t know I’m a comedy kind of girl…  And most of the series I like wasn't even nominated, GAME OF THRONES, SPARTACUS, SHAMELESS etc.

Well I did say I pass on the award show year by year, but absolutely not the FASHION, every year I make a list of the best dress, and this year here's are my TOP TEN


10 - The picture didn't give justice to the dress, it looks better on other closer pictures, this black sequined curve hugging gown by FILIPINO designer MICHAEL CINCO empresses SOFIA VERGARA so as the FASHION critique…

09AMANDA SEYFRIED put on the youthful glow in this pink hue delicate lace-adorned GIVENCY gown…

08 – I love the color of this eggplant DONNA KARAN ATELIER gown with dramatic mermaid train, just right for TAYLOR SWIFT luminous skin tone…

07AMY ADAMS fit perfectly in this strapless MARCHESA gown, I so love its ballerina like train…

06 – new mom MEGAN FOX is gorgeous in this soft blush hue strapless DOLCE & GABBANA gown, I so love its lace detail…

05 – this ALEXANDER McQUEEN number wear by KATE HUDSON is the FASHION critique FAVORITE its gold collar top and belt is the HIGHLIGHT of this ensemble…

04JENNIFER LOPEZ is a pro in fashion, she prove it once again in this nude and lace long-sleeve ZUHAIR MURAD gown…

03JESSICA ALBA’s tone body and fair complexion compliment this melon silk OSCAR DELA RENTA gown, the necklace perfectly completed the look...

02 – I so love the gold embellishments of this voluminous white tulle gown by FILIPINO designer MONIQUE LHUILLIER, JULIANNE HOUGH look dazzling in it…

01JENNIFER LAWRENCE look perfect in this red DIOR HAUTE COUTURE gown, the gold belt accent on the waist completed this perfect look…

No comments:

Post a Comment