TRANSLATE

Thursday, January 3, 2013

FILMFEST MOVIE 2012


I’m not really a fan of PINOY movies; I remember when I label it as cheap and uninspiring.  I think at some point there you will agree with me, I will not give an example cause I already lambaste the industry on my first statement.  So before you attack me with your hate comments, let me just say that I did enjoy two films I watch this FILMFEST 2012.



ONE MORE TRY presented a really good story and superb acting, I haven’t watch “THY WOMB” and Ms. NORA AUNORs acting but I thing ANGEL LOCSINs acting was worthy of an award as well.  The movie is a class of its own; I love how the writers come up with a good story of an ex-flame needing the help of the father of her child who’s now married and the idea of sleeping with him to save their unwed child together, definitely not like the typical mistress movie or cliche of two women fighting over a meat, I mean man LOL.  




SISTERAKAS is a good movie as well; it’s a feel good laugh out loud movie.  My friend told me the movie isn't that good so I expected less but its actually not that bad, you just have to lower your humor and enjoy the funny movie. VICE GANDA did hold the movie together with his one liner, while AIAI DELAS ALAS humor the movie with her comedic act, KRIS AQUINO try her best to be funny and I think it pays off.


 ALL in all it somewhat renew my interest in Pinoy Films, just for reference my favorite FILIPINO film is “LIGAYA ANG ITAWAG MO SA AKIN” disregard the necessary sex theme---but the story, cinematography and directing was really great and of caliber.

No comments:

Post a Comment