TRANSLATE

Friday, January 18, 2013

BEST AIRPORT


Well I been to a few countries (mostly ASIA advantage of NO VISA) and so far the best and favorite airport that I've been is THAILAND’s SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT tagged as the airport of smiles, its spaciously big, very clean there’s a lot of rounding cleaner day and night, there’s also a lot of chairs to sit and even sleep for long hours of waiting for flights and shops to go around if your feeling bored.  This airport was also held as the most photograph place in INSTAGRAM.

I took some pictures for you guys to see what I’m talking about.  Tomorrow I’ll be flying off to SINGAPORE and I’ll be there for 4 days, I take some picture and some stories to tell of my travel (for future posting), so in the past few days I’ll be posting my last travel destination THAILAND

See you guys,
Love Your KAPWA











1 comment:

  1. I take some picture and some free instagram followers stories to tell of my travel (for future posting), so in the past few days I’ll be posting my last travel destination THAILAND…

    ReplyDelete