TRANSLATE

Sunday, January 13, 2013

TV: ASIA's NEXT TOP MODEL ( WEEK 08 )

Like I told you the last time HERE I will write you update on my newly found TV ADDICTION ASIA’s NEXT TOP MODEL weekly, its broadcast every SUNDAY night so my recap post would be on MONDAYS.


Let’s start with WEEK 08 then, the episode start with HELENA from HONG KONG having her panic attack, it seems a drama and most of the girls agree with me.  But having watched the show for years now I wouldn't classify HELENA having a bad attitude, its more of that she’s misunderstood.


The it moved on to a CHALLENGE, the girls were test on who can act accordingly in a event or stuff, I never thought modeling could be this complicated, no wonder Ms. CAMPBELL turn out an angry one, LOL.  Also it cracks me up when SOFIA from JAPAN was ask who her favorite JAPANESE designer is she answer SANRIO, funny right?  Well JESSICA from THAILAND won the challenge and some perks.
Another big challenge came where the girls go to a party wearing an amazing FARAH KHAN glittering short dress (I want one).  The girls would have to mingle and be personable to possible clients and entertainment press.  STEPHANIE from PHILIPPINES and her shyness fail to impress as HELENA's smile and personality won her the challenge, she won the beautiful dress (again I want one).

The PHOTOSHOOT was tag as “ONE SIZE FITS ALL” no the girl will not wear CONDOMS LOL, their going to wear the same 15 KILO red dress.  I seriously want to jog on that dress to loose some pounds, more LOL.

JESSICA (Thailand) killed it in the photoshoot, everypose was magic according to DANIEL BOEY (photo DIRECTOR).  She won her 2nd consecutive FIRST CALL/PHOTO OF THE WEEK

I love KATE (Taiwan) shes bubbly and funny, she fall stepping on the dress and worried about damaging the expensive dress rather than herself...

AASTHA (Nepal) was so far my favorite girl to win, her sleepy eyes though questions her perserverance in the contest...

HELENA (HongKong) bounce back giving a good photo this week...

SOFIA (Japan) landed her very first bottom two, in the photoshoot she only do this underarm pose.  I personally want SOFIA to win, she's tall, beautiful and could be a good representative for the very first ASIA's NEXT TOP MODEL, too bad she just look like a model but far from one.

I really thought it was STEPHANIE (Philippines) time to go, she failed miserably in this photoshoot, lucky for her it was a non-elimination round and it was her second time being save.

No comments:

Post a Comment