TRANSLATE

Thursday, January 17, 2013

TV: AMERICAN IDOL 12

My ultimate favorite singing show AMERICAN IDOL 12 premiers today and I’m extra excited knowing my favorite singer and all time DIVA (she deserves it) MARIAH CAREY was in the panel, I been waiting for this since they announce she’ll be a judge, i even joke to my friends that if I’m from the US I would audition even if I sound terrible just to be in the same room with Ms. CAREY live and in person.


And so it begins, excited on my couch with my snacks it debut and RYAN SEACREST open with his familiar remark, “THIS IS AMERICAN IDOL”…
The judges came out and greet the crowd and there’s MARIAH CAREY, KEITH URBAN, old timer RANDY JACKSON and NICKI MINAJ, this is going to be fun.  The first contestant came and sing NICKI got the first say and the rest follows, second contestant NICKI is saying a lot while the others give their short opinion, third contestant NICKI keep talking, next contestant NICKI is sounding BRITISH and it follows, I reach for the remote and turn off the T.V.



Seriously I didn't watch the show for NICKI and her nonsense opinion even her laugh agitate me or her trying to be the head judge, its cute for JENNIFER LOPEZ but her forget it, nor her trying on BRITISH accent, I feel bad for the BRITS now.  I watch the show for MARIAH and the TALENTS, I don’t think I can tolerate the show with her on the panel, so I guess I’ll pass on this taped show, hopefully some miracle will happen and she’s out on the live show or else no AMERICAN IDOL for me this year.


I might consider though  if there’s a half FILIPINO on the roster of finalist like last years JESSICA SANCHEZ, please AMERICAN IDOL producers do something to make that thing disappear…

No comments:

Post a Comment