TRANSLATE

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

HOME from SINGAPORE

Minus the two days flight night arrival and afternoon departure, my 3 days in SINGAPORE was just as perfect as I want to be, I did enjoy the country like every other tourist who plan and achieve their vacation itinerary.


SINGAPORE, by far is the cleanest country I been to, there’s trash bin everywhere and people are keen to throwing their trash anywhere, the country is industrialize with beautiful infrastructures, what’s nice about this country is they designate a city center for malls for shopping ORCHARD ROAD and another city center for theme park SENTOSAUNIVERSAL STUDIOS and another for SINGAPORE famous infrastructures like the MERLION, SINGAPORE FLYER and MARINA BAY SANDS; and I don’t know if its that way everyday there but there’s actually no traffic in my 3 days stay, their means of transport was very effective as there’s not much waiting time for the train to come and taxi’s are everywhere, even the bus wasn't that crowded.


I’ll be blogging more in the coming days of my SINGAPORE trip, with pictures of course, and some great experiences, foods, famous places and our KABABAYAN (FILIPINO countrymen)…


For now I will have to unpack and get some rest, seriously travelling other than rewarding is definitely tiring…  But definitely LOVING it...

2 comments:

  1. Hanep naman! Pa-travel-travel na lang! :) I subscribe to your post! Visit mine din. :) www.quingdom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. di naman sapat lang, heheh, thanks, likewise i subs at your site, if this year maka0uwi si Loid bonding naman ang PENNROCK... miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete