TRANSLATE

Saturday, January 26, 2013

FASHION: AIRPORT FASHION

AIRPORT FASHION is really popular in other countries, celebrities are often captured in their casual look in the airport and even ordinary people who like to bring their fashion on other countries do the same.


Not that I’m the same but I would like to feature my AIPORT FASHION in this post,
my ARRIVAL look is simple yet comfortable, as you can see in my slippers LOL, but I’m so in love with this BLACK & WHITE print shirt, I think loose shirt popularize by KOREAN’s are a good trend this year, its comfortable yet flattering to us a little heavy on the side; the SHORT short add a twist with its HIGHLIGHT of sparkling thread.


I put together COMFORT & STYLE in my DEPARTURE look, I love the style of this TWO TONED blouse in BLACK top and ORANGE bottom, it’s flattering and comfortable at the same time, the ORANGE SHORT add some style in the ensemble with its intricate thread style, and this CHARLES & KEITH 5 inch closed shoes heels are to die for, I think close shoes will be a hit this year 2013. 



No comments:

Post a Comment