TRANSLATE

Monday, December 3, 2012

TV: Will & Grace ( DVD )


Well here’s a part of my blog where I recommend something, either a book ( if I’m not lazy to read ) but mostly I would probably recommend series where it involves watching, TV, MOVIES or MUSIC since it also involves relaxation, LOL.
I so love comedy series, I’m a big fan of SEX and the CITY ( 4 ) and FRIENDS ( 2 ) (the number after the series is the number of times I watch it on DVD) but nothing last forever so these series ended, another comedy series that I love is WILL & GRACE, I wasn’t able to catch its telecast before cause match airing isn’t available like nowadays ( thanks to ETC ), I catch it from time to time before and the laugh was nonstop.



So this month of DECEMBER 2012 I’m catching up on the series watching it on DVD.  It’s an 8 season series comprises on mostly 24 episodes.
A little snatch on the series, it takes place in New York City revolves around the comical lives of Will Truman (Eric McCormack) a gay lawyer and his best friend ex girlfriend in his confuse early age Grace Adler (Debra Messing) a Jewish designer.  Add two eccentric friends Karen Walker (Megan Mullaly) a rich socialite and Jack McFarland (Sean Hayes) a struggling gay actor/singer/dancer and other things.  Together these four create a hilarious series with comical one liner and memorable gay antics.


No comments:

Post a Comment