TRANSLATE

Monday, December 10, 2012

OATMEAL and ME



OATMEAL and ME

I remember when you taste so bland
I wish you taste like chocolate
Morning feels life a task
When I have to eat you like I like you
So I have to eat you even if you taste like cotton
Eat you when I’m about to vomit before I finish my bowl
Eat you and pretend
Eat you I keep energize
Eat you and throw up a little
Eat you and I keep my nutrition
Eat you and I can’t take it anymore
Eat you then I finish my bowl
Until tomorrow then
Oh I love OATMEAL…

P.S.  Laughing s hard transferring this to my blog from the paper I wrote while eating my oatmeal, it isn’t that bad really its get better when you get used to it, later on you get to experiment making your breakfast oatmeal fun, like with me I just add cinnamon and molasses to make it taste and smell good, some people put raisins on it, fruits and dried fruits and when you want some crunch into it, nuts…

No comments:

Post a Comment