TRANSLATE

Sunday, December 2, 2012

MY CHRISTMAS


Well since November already bid farewell and December just step in, I think I should blog about Christmas, arguably the best holiday as the song sings it “it’s the most wonderful time of the year”.  Well since it’s my first blog about Christmas I should open up about my Christmas experience and of course our local tradition.


I remember most of my childhood Christmas with mostly tradition, “Misa De Gallo” or night church (most likely morning church that commence at 4am), when you finish the 9 consecutive night mass you can make a wish as part of the tradition, well nothing of my wishes happen but I still do the custom, it feels good to be part of something.  There’s also the “Noche Buena” where family share feast on Christmas Eve, it’s more like “Thanksgiving” but happen a day before Christmas.  Opening of gifts when the clock ticks 12 midnight and see everyone’s excitement and smile seeing their gifts.  And in the morning children visiting their God Mother and God Father, for their share of love (money or gifts).  And a recent tradition are Holiday Movies where the showing starts Christmas Day and only local movies are playing, it’s the time of the year where movies rake in more money, holiday money to be specific.
It all seems to be traditional and circumstantially pattern, but that’s my Christmas and that what makes me love this holiday.

Well 22 days more and its CHRISTMAS, share love more than of anything…

Love Your KAPWA,
KRiS

No comments:

Post a Comment