TRANSLATE

Thursday, December 13, 2012

MANILA OCEAN PARK

Ever since MANILA OCEAN PARK opens in March 2008 I always wanted to visit and see the underwater like adventure this oceanarium offers, well four years pass I made it---it seems quite too long but I been busy with other things, LOL.
But finally making it I would say that the adventure is worth the wait, I love how fun this place is, ever get to wonder what it would feel like in the deep blue sea; this is probably as closer as it would be for me (I don’t know how to swim by the way, so I mean it).

The adventure started above water where we first witness the ALL STAR BIRD SHOW, a close encounter with the birds and their display of skills and knowledge, who would have thought birds could do math, if their not train I would say their better than me, LOL.



Then the SEA LION SHOW dancing and cleverly show their funny side, VICTOR the male sea lion could win an award for his coy and letdown performance.  Oh the highlight of this show is when a guest and VICTOR kissed lips to lips, to think that VICTOR just finish eating raw fish, more LOL.


Relaxing at FISH SPA,
DISCLAIMER: that’s not my feet, I couldn’t soak my feet in there---the fish are too big it felt like their biting me already.


And then the underwater like adventure, here’s some pictures…








-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S.  My besty GERARD fall in love with this guy MARVIN from the ALL STAR BIRD SHOW, he sends him his LOVE... K.I.S.S.I.N.G.


No comments:

Post a Comment