TRANSLATE

Sunday, December 9, 2012

PACQUIAO and the FILIPINOS


Well apparently he lost in his fourth bout with Juan Miguel Marquez, and yes it’s an appalling knockdown.  It’s his second consecutive lost and people / fans and anti-fans are already suggesting his retirement.  But no matter what they say, WIN or LOSE --- I’m still a proud PACQUIAO fan, and another lost won’t make any difference.
Winners and champions alike do stumble and in Pacquiao’s case knockdown, but falling or literally falling face first on the boxing ring is a reality one must face in order to stand up and claim back victory.


So Pacquiao even if you loose today you’ll always be a winner in every Filipino’s heart.  Thank you for making our country the PHILIPPINES known all over the world by being the greatest boxer in the world.
One case scenario is when I had a trip to Bali, Indonesia, when I say I’m from the Philippines they don’t have any idea of the country I represent, but when they see my boyfriend wearing a Pacquiao shirt, they recognize the champion and my countrymen FILIPINO.
That’s the impact you make to the world making us Filipinos and our country Philippines known around the world.

Thanks Pacquiao, until your next victory…

P.S.  Please no more Juan Miguel Marquez fight, seriously you should just stop at third... ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment