TRANSLATE

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

SARAH JESSICA PARKER in the PHILIPPINES


This news excites the F ( fashion ) out of me, my style icon and ever so favorite TV character CARRIE BRADSHAW of my all time favorite series “SEX and the CITY” - SJP herself SARAH JESSICA PARKER is in the country to promote the opening of the premiere mall SM AURA.

I’m so dying to see her in person, I’ll either camp out of the PENINSULA HOTEL Makati where she’s staying to catch a glimpse of her or if its an open event will go on FRIDAY ( MAY 17, 2013 ) on the opening of the mall, STALKER much huh LOL.



I so envy these people who landed with her at the same time in the airport, imagine lining up together with SJP at the immigration, breathing the same air and being in the same open space with her, hahahah I sounded like a crazy fan huh, but I admit I’m definitely and seriously a fan.




Well hopefully she’ll like our country and she’ll visit our famous beaches, to SJP welcome to the PHILIPPINES and hopefully you’ll find IT'S MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES

No comments:

Post a Comment