TRANSLATE

Thursday, May 16, 2013

4th TIME in THAILAND


I've done it again for the 4th time and 1st time this year I fly back to my favorite country THAILAND to have some needed R&R ( rest & recuperation ).  I probably wont get tired coming back to this country, but not as exaggerated as last year where I go there 3 times, I’m thinking of making it a yearly routine to visit the temple and escape to a new environment country.

Well here’s my INSTAGRAM pictures of my last trip, later on I will feature more of THAILAND and explain why I fell in love with the country…

 The most PHOTOGRAPH and SHARED place in INSTAGRAM, THAILAND’s SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT.

 This is how it looked like from inside the AIRPLANE.


 I LOVE this picture; a split second I captured an empty busy streets of BANGKOK in the morning.

 NANA PLAZA on our hotel room window, THAILAND’s RED LIGHT DISTRICT.

 There’s something about in travelling that make you crave at night, PIZZA to the rescue, LOL.

Ohhh, the best LAY potato chips I tasted is in THAILAND, gotta have some when you visit the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment