TRANSLATE

Sunday, March 24, 2013

The LAZY BLOGGER




I know I haven’t had any updates lately, there’s so many reasons like, health my eye hurts sometimes staring too much on the computer, house chores cause I hate living in a dirty place and kinda ironic cause I loathe cleaning, my novena I’m literally participating in two and that takes away two days of my every week and painting as I'm relieving the Monet in me LOL, but from all these excuses it only roots out to one thing I’m LAZY most of the time and UNCOORDINATED if I may add.

But don’t worry guys, things will change from here, I decided to do more updates, interesting or not you’re here because you want to read something so I’m giving you everything in the coming post, not that cause I need to fill each day but for the reason that in every giving days, things happen and those are what I’ll blog about.

To LIFE and BLOGGING,




Love Your KAPWA,
KRiS

No comments:

Post a Comment