TRANSLATE

Monday, March 25, 2013

FACEBOOK SHARE 001

Leave it to FACEBOOK to make your day with POST and SHARE from your friends that either could make you laugh, touch your heart, put on your opinionated cap, set you to an idea or irritate you cause she’s constantly bragging and that’s too much skin sir.
Agree to Disagree that’s the reason why the LIKE button was there, so other than just clicking LIKE or SHARE, I decided to go an extra mile by posting these POST from my FRIENDS and SHARE it to my blog, yah that going the extra mile for me since I’M THE LAZY BLOGGER… enjoy!!!

FUNNY POST,
I’m always looking for funny post from my friends, I love this kid in MOSTER INC.
cant wait for the sequel MONSTER UNIVERSITY


INSPIRING POST,
Yah if they can do it YES YOU CAN,
or if not in this lifetime count in to the NEXT, LOL

PSA POST,
Yah I hate bullies,
I been bullied before when I was in grade school,
remembering those times makes me wish
I took up my kickboxing lesson earlier when I was 11…

No comments:

Post a Comment